OSAKA DENTAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

Dec. 1911
Osaka Dental School established in Ono, Nishinoda, Kita-ku, Osaka
Oct. 1913
Affiliated hospital founded in Fukushima, Kita-ku, Osaka
Jun. 1915
Affiliated hospital relocated to Kizu Daikoku-cho, Minami-ku, Osaka
Jan. 1919
Affiliated hospital newly built in Karasugatsuji, Tennoji Ward, Osaka
Sept. 1935
Affiliated hospital relocated and newly constructed in Kyobashi, Higashi-ku, Osaka
Jul. 1951
Extention of affiliated hospital
Apr. 1960
Extention of affiliated hospital
Apr. 1978
Extention of the G building of affiliated hospital
Mar. 1997
Affiliated hospital newly built

Dental treatment scenery of affiliated hospital in Karasugatsuji

Affiliated hospital in Karasugatsuji (1919-1935)

Newly constructed building of affiliated hospital by Temmabashi (1935)

Full view of Tammabashi campus and affiliated hospital (1960)

Full view of the G building (current West building) from Temmabashi campus (1978)